Catering & Restaurant Website Design
Visit Catering Website Samples
We specialize in Catering and Restaurant Website Design.
If you own or operate a catering business, restaurant, food truck, or mobile catering operation and you want people to find your
services, menus, and tasty treats on a new website, we can help with that.
All with NO monthly maintenance fees!
Contact Us for Free Estimate
» When people, small businesses, big companies, and others look
for a catering company to cater their special events, you know that they're usually very picky. Everything
must be just right. A well-presented visually enticing website is vital to getting the event coordinator, manager, or boss doing the research to
contact your restaurant or catering company for a bid. That means that the design of your food truck, catering, or restaurant website has to be
clean and professional. It needs dramatic and delicious photos of your work, a complete list of your menus or food selections, pricing, and a
convenient way for that person to contact you.
"Our Seattle restaurant Basil's Kitchen just finished the process of creating our new website and could not have been happier with the service, follow
through and professionalism from All Seattle Web Design. Would highly recommend this company for anyone looking to develop a website for their company. The
cost was more than reasonable and the quality of work was beyond expectation."
- Basil's Kitchen, Lounge and Catering Seattle Washington
Your Catering or Restaurant Website Could Include:
Pricing for our custom website designs can start as low as $1,100.
- Catering event photo slide show
- Restaurant tour photo slide show
- Catering services and information
- Maps and directions to your catering kitchen or restaurant
- A lead generation form
- An Open Table reservations system or online restaurant reservations form
- Contact information
- Information about extras and setup for catering events
- Menus in both text and PDF versions
- Customer testimonials
- Tips for planning that perfect wedding or corporate event at your restaurant or with your catered food
- Staff information that includes professional bios and photos
- Catering promotions or special coupon offers for your restaurant
- Photos and descriptions of your catering venues and event offerings
- Social media tools that can help spread the word about your unique restaurant or food truck
- List of recommended vendors for event related services
- A fully executed search engine optimization (SEO) strategy
- NO monthly maintenance fees!
"The website created was exactly what we needed it to be...
easy to use, eye catching, and to the point. We were not looking for "fancy" or "hyper-graphic", rather simple and user
friendly. All Seattle Web Design understood exactly what we needed and was great to work with. I look forward to working
with these guys throughout the years. We priced many web designers before getting started. All Seattle was by far the
most reasonable and best value!"
- The Yellow Leaf Cupcake Company Seattle Washington
Why You Need a Website for Your Restaurant, Food Truck, or Catering Business:
– Thousands of potential customers search the Internet daily for local food trucks, restaurants, and catering companies. If you want to convert these prospects
to customers, a professional website is essential. We can create the kind of complete website that can help your restaurant, food truck, catering kitchen, or event
planning business bring in and keep more customers.
– It's all about the food! Your prospective customer wants to see a comprehensive list of your menu selections, pricing information, and loads of great photos.
If the food doesn't look good or sound good, that potential customer will move right on to the next restaurant or catering website and will miss a wonderful
opportunity to experience your amazing food and impeccable services.
– Maximize your marketing budget. A website with good search engine optimization (SEO) can be the most cost effective way of generating leads for your
restaurant or catering business. With every website we design, the number one priority is SEO. We can help set up your free Google account and our search
engine marketing expertise can help make sure that your catering website ranks well on Google and other search engines so you can reach the local clients
– Email newsletters are easy to add and can be a huge help with your marketing. Brief email updates, reminders of regular or annual events, and other
messages help you stay in touch with your client base and bring in repeat business.
– We have helped a number of Seattle area restaurants and caterers extend their local branding power by creating an exciting and informative catering
or restaurant website design. Take a look at some samples of our restaurant and catering website designs below.
See Sample Catering and Restaurant Websites:
East India Grill
Basil's Kitchen Seattle
Club House Sports Bar and Grill
Emerald Cove Event Catering Seattle
Mrs. G's Original Garlic Seasoning
See More Restaurant and Catering Website Samples
Contact Us for Free Estimate